Monday, January 1, 2018

And the winner is...

... by a landslide with 13 votes in total, this week's winner is Cock No. 1! Second place is a 2-way tie between Cock Nos. 2 and 9 with each receiving 5 votes, and third places is rounded out by Cock Nos. 4, 7 and 8 with each receiving 2 votes! This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to Cock No. 4! Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated - thanks for voting and thanks for your kind words! Very glad that Soliloquies is part of your daily routine! Have a great week and a happy and prosperous 2018!



3 comments:

Cy said...

I hate to say it, but I think dick #1 is ugly. Maybe he should have skinned it back. But, as they say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Axiom2001 said...


CONGRATULATIONS! May you reign supreme during the first week of this new year of ours!

You received me vote; I'm elated on the win!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Congrats to the winner, that is a fine looking hog indeed. I think I'm leaking a little pre...:)